About the use of the shopping site “Tree and Wind Music ( gogosatoshi.com web shop)” (hereinafter “this site”) operated by Gogo Kei (hereinafter “ gogo ”), Set the rules.
Article 1 Scope of the Terms
These terms govern the services provided by this site.
Article 2 Member registration information
1. Member registration information shall be owned by the Company, and information that can identify individuals (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) shall not only be entrusted to contractors within the range necessary for providing this service, Unless the person has given consent for disclosure, in principle, the information will not be provided outside the company.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, part of the member registration information (name and address) may be disclosed without the consent of the member concerned.
(1) When it is judged that it will cause disadvantage to our company and other members or third parties, and when we disclose it to the police or related organizations
(2) When the police, court, public prosecutor's office, bar association, consumer center, or an organization having the authority equivalent thereto request disclosure of registration information, if we decide to respond to it
(3) In cases where the Company determines that the disclosure is appropriate
3. We will not accept any false declaration of any item of registration information that a member declares upon enrollment.
4. If there is any change in the member's registration information, the member shall perform the prescribed procedure promptly.
Article 3 Prohibition of use outside the scope of private use
The member reproduces any information obtained through us, except where approved by us (including obtaining the consent of such third party through us if there is a third party who has the right to the information). , Sales, publishing or any other use beyond the scope of private use.
Article 4 Prohibition of members
1. We prohibit the following or any actions that may cause this site user.
(1) Acts contrary to public order and morals
(2) Acts linked to criminal acts
(3) Acts that violate laws and regulations
(4) Acts that infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the Company or other users of this site or third parties
(5) Acts that violate the property, privacy, etc. of our company or other users of this site or third parties
(6) Acts that adversely affect our company, site users or third parties
(7) Acts that slander or slander our users or site users or third parties
(8) Acts that hinder the operation of our site, etc., or that damage our trust
(9) All business activities that use the site user's status without our approval
(10) Election campaign or an act similar to it, or an act that violates laws such as the Public Office Election Law
(11) Act of transmitting or writing harmful computer programs, etc.
(12) Any other act that we deem inappropriate as the act of this Site user
Article 5 Change of Terms
We may change these Terms at any time without prior notice and consent to our members. The contents of the change will be deemed to have been approved by all members when displayed on this site for one month. However, in the event that an unexpected situation is expected, such as when there is a risk of causing disadvantage to a third party, it is assumed that the terms have been changed without waiting for the above period.
Article 6 Interruption and suspension of service
1. We may suspend or suspend some or all of our services without prior notice or consent to our members if:
(1) In the case of regular maintenance, update and emergency of this site
(2) When it becomes difficult to continue the operation of this site due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, natural disaster, or other unforeseen circumstances
2. Our company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage to the member due to the above situation.
Article 7 Change or suspension of service contents
1. We may change or discontinue the services provided on this site without prior notice and consent to the users of this site.
2. Even if the service content is changed or discontinued based on the preceding paragraph, our company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage to the user of this site.
Article 8 suspension of service
Our company may suspend the service of this site after a certain notice period.
Article 9 Handling of personal information
The personal information we collect will be handled as follows. When you provide us with your personal information, we ask you to agree to the following handling.
1. The purpose of using this personal information is as follows.
(1) User management of this site
(2) Sales of goods and services
(3) Packing and shipping of products
(4) Provision of warranty and after-sales service (including inquiries from customers)
(5) Information analysis (analysis of buyers, etc.)
(6) Information on new products and new services and surveys for customers
2. We do not disclose or leak the above personal information to third parties. However, please note that the following cases are not limited.
(1) When it is necessary for our company and the outsourcing company to fulfill the contractual obligations to the customer, such as disclosure of the customer's name and address to the delivery company, input of information such as the name to the original product, etc.
(2) When a court or other judicial or administrative organization requests disclosure of information about customers based on laws and regulations
(3) When it is necessary to protect the rights and property of our company, our affiliates, customers or third parties
(4) To avoid inconvenience or damage to our company or our affiliated company due to a dispute between you and another customer or a third party
(5) It is up to the customer to decide whether or not to provide information such as name and address to the Company. However, if you cannot provide your name, address, etc., we will not be able to provide you with this service.
(6) After entering the personal information, the customer can request that the Company disclose the personal information regarding his / her name, address, telephone number, etc. Also, as a result of disclosure, if there is an error in the personal information, you can request our company to correct or delete the personal information. If you require disclosure, correction or deletion, please contact the person in charge of your personal information or the consultation desk listed below.
(7) Administrator and contact for personal information provided
The information desk
Address: 7-63 Yamazakicho, Ikoma City, Nara Prefecture
Kei Gogo (music of wood and wind)
Article 10 Disclaimer
1. The Company shall not be liable for any damage sustained by the Site user or third parties due to delays or interruptions in the provision of Services on the Site for any reason.
2. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the information obtained through the use of the services on this site, the suitability for a particular purpose, etc.
3. Our company shall not be liable for any damages caused by information obtained through the use of the services of this site.
4. In the event of a dispute between the user of this site and another user of this site or a third party with respect to the information and services provided through this site, this site user shall resolve this at his own expense and responsibility Shall not damage us.
5. The Company shall not be liable for any dispute arising out of the execution of obligations relating to the sale of goods between the User of this Site and third parties through the Site, and any other transactions. .
6. Our company shall not be liable for any problems arising out of the disclosure of registered information of this site user based on Article 4 (2) and (3).
Article 11 Provision of the Service
1. How to apply
You shall apply for the use of this service from this site.
2. Application time
"We will accept applications for 24 hours, but we may not be able to accept applications due to server maintenance, etc. Even in this case, we do not take any responsibility.
3. List price
Price display is tax-included display.
4. Shipping and COD fees
For the shipping fee, the user of this site shall confirm each product details page.
5. Payment method
The payment method for using this service will be by credit card payment (JCB card cannot be used), PayPal payment, bank transfer payment.
6. When the contract is signed
When the "Order Confirmation Email" is sent to you from us, a sales contract shall be concluded between you and us for the ordered product.
7. Purchase slip
We will send the “Order Confirmation Email” sent by e-mail to the user of this site as a “purchase slip”. Please keep it in a safe place.
Delivery destinations are limited to Japan and countries where Japan Post is available.
9. Delivery date
Usually, the order will be shipped within one week from the same day after receiving the order. However, please note that there may be delays due to inventory issues.
10. Cancellation / return / exchange
(1) Items that have already been sent or orders for which a download link has been issued cannot be canceled. In other cases, we will respond as much as possible. If you wish to cancel, please contact our site inquiry window.
(3) Cancellation after delivery, etc., will be accepted only when the shipped product is defective or different from the ordered product. (Only if you contact us within 7 days from the arrival of the product.) We do not accept cancellations / returns due to customer convenience, so please choose carefully when ordering.
(3) Regardless of the preceding paragraph, the following products cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged.
・ Opened and used products
・ Products that have passed 8 days or more after their arrival
・ Products that have been damaged or stained by the customer
・ Products without packages (bags / cases)
・ Digital contents (download products)
・ Other products that cannot be returned on the product introduction page (for details, please contact us)
(4) In the case where the product has obvious defects or the product is different, we will bear the shipping fee for returned goods. In the case of return or exchange at your convenience, such as when you do not like the product, the shipping fee will be borne by the customer.
Except in the case stated in the previous article, we do not guarantee any defects in the sold products.
12. Other notes
(1) Some products are sold in limited quantities and may not be delivered due to sold out.
(2) Some of the products to be delivered may be slightly different from the products shown on the website due to specification changes by the manufacturer.
(3) We are not liable for any problems caused by non-arrival or garbled e-mail sent to you from us or e-mail sent from you to us.
(4) If you order more than one product and some of the products are out of stock, we may, at our discretion, deliver all of the ordered products after delivery.
Article 12 Jurisdiction
If there is a need for litigation between us and the user of this site, the Nara District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Article 13 Governing law
The establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan.