2. Purpose of using personal information This shop uses your personal information for the following purposes.
(1) To provide this shop service
(2) To respond to information and inquiries regarding this shop service
(3) For information on our products and services
(4) To respond to acts that violate the terms and policies of the shop regarding the shop service (hereinafter referred to as “the terms etc.”)
(5) To notify you of changes in the terms and conditions of this shop service, etc.
(6) To help improve our shop services and develop new services
(7) To create statistical data processed in a format that cannot be identified individually in connection with this shop service
(8) For other purposes that are incidental to the above purposes
3. Changes in the purpose of using personal information The shop may change the purpose of using personal information within a range that is reasonably deemed to have relevance, and will notify or announce to the customer if it changes. .
4. Restrictions on the use of personal information Except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, this shop will not handle personal information without the consent of the customer and beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use . However, this does not apply in the following cases.
(1) When it is based on laws and regulations
(2) When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
(4) In cases where it is necessary for a national institution, a local public entity, or a person entrusted to do so to cooperate in performing the duties stipulated by laws and regulations, with the consent of the customer, the execution of such duties When there is a risk of affecting the information 5. Appropriate acquisition of personal information This shop acquires personal information properly and does not acquire it by false or other unjust means.
6. Security management of personal information The shop shall provide necessary and appropriate measures to the employees of this shop so that personal information may be safely managed against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. I will supervise. In addition, when outsourcing the handling of personal information, in whole or in part, the shop will provide necessary and appropriate supervision so that the security of personal information can be managed at the outsourcer. 7. Provision of information to third parties This shop does not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the customer, except when disclosure is permitted based on the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. However, the following cases do not fall under the provision to the third party specified above.
(1) When the shop provides personal information with outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided along with the succession of business due to mergers or other reasons
(3) When sharing information based on the Personal Information Protection Law
8. Disclosure of personal information When a customer requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the shop confirms that the request is from the customer himself On the other hand, we will disclose it without delay (if the personal information does not exist, we will notify that fact). However, this does not apply if the shop has no obligation to disclose due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
9. Correction of personal information, etc. This shop asks the customer to correct, add or delete the contents based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law due to the fact that personal information is not true (hereinafter referred to as "correction etc."). If requested, confirm that the request is from the customer himself, conduct necessary investigations without delay within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and based on the result, personal information Will be corrected, and the customer will be notified of the correction. (If a decision is made not to make any corrections, the customer will be so notified.) However, this does not apply if the shop has no obligation to make corrections, etc. due to the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
10. Suspension of use of personal information, etc. This shop has been obtained from customers due to the fact that their personal information is handled outside the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance or obtained by false or other improper means. If the request for suspension or erasure (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use") is requested based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law for a certain reason, and the request is found to have a reason. In, after confirming that the request is from the customer himself, we will suspend the use of personal information without delay and notify the customer to that effect. However, this does not apply if the shop has no obligation to suspend use, etc. due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.